Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Formula One - Chandhok to debut at Bahrain

This is my one reason to take a break from daily routine, Google and other search engines in general.

Karun Chandhok will drive for the new Spanish-based HRT team, formerly Campos Meta.

The team has not even conducted a shakedown test of the Cosworth-powered car after narrowly winning a race just to get it ready for the Bahrain season-opener.

“Really, if we can finish the race that will be a serious achievement.” Chandhok said in a telephone interview moments after a morning workout in the gym.

With Shumi back in the game Chandhok will have someone to follow around on the race track. i.e. if can keep up.

Also, when I am not rooting for Shumi I know whom I’ll be cheering.
I really hope he does well.

Here is a video when Chandhok won the GP2. Really feels good to hear the Indian national Anthem playing in the background with an Indian standing on the podium.


No comments: